* Corresponding Author
- Kei Endo, Karin Hayashi, *Tan Inoue, and *Hirohide Saito, A versatile cis-acting inverter module for synthetic translational switches
- Nature Communications, 4:2393, DOI: 10.1038/ncomms3393 (2013)
- Kei Endo, James A. Stapleton, Karin Hayashi, *Hirohide Saito, and *Tan Inoue, Quantitative and stimulataneous translational control of distinct mammalian mRNAs
- Nucleic Acid Res., 41(13):e135 (2013)
- Hirohisa Ohno, Eriko Osada, Tan Inoue, and *Hirohide SaitoSynthetic RNA–Protein Nanostructures and Their Potential Applications
- Review: RNA Nanotechnology and Therapeutics, (ed. Guo, P., CRC press), in press
- Tomoaki Hara, *Hirohide Saito, and *Tan InoueDirected evolution of a synthetic RNA-protein module to create a new translational switch.
- Chemical Communications (Camb). 2013 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print], (Selected as the front cover image)
- Shunnichi Kashida, *Tan Inoue, and *Hirohide SaitoThree-dimensionally designed protein-responsive RNA devices for cell signaling regulation
- Nucleic Acids Research, 40(18):9369-9378 (Selected as Featured Articles represent the top 5% of papers)
- James A. Stapleton, Kei Endo, Yoshihiko Fujita, Karin Hayashi, Masahiro Takinoue, *Hirohide Saito, and Tan InoueFeedback Control of Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells by Tunable Synthetic Translational Inhibition
- ACS Synthetic Biology, 1(3): 83-88
- *Hirohide Saito, Yoshihiko Fujita, Shunnichi Kashida, Karin Hayashi, and *Tan InoueSynthetic human cell fate regulation by protein-driven RNA swiches
- Nature Communications, 2, 160
- Hirohisa Ohno, Tetsuhiro Kobayashi, Rinko Kabata, Kei Endo, Takuma Iwasa, Shige Yoshimura, Kunio Takeyasu, *Tan Inoue, and *Hirohide SaitoSynthetic RNA-protein complex shaped like an equilateral triangle
- Nature Nanotechnology, 6(2): 116-120
- Rei Ohmori, Hirohide Saito, Yochiya Ikawa,Yoshihiko Fujita,Tan InoueSelf-Replication Reactions Dependent on Tertiary Interaction Motifs in an RNA Ligase Ribozyme.
- J Mol Evol. 2011 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sergii Rudiuk, Hirohide Saito, Tomoaki Hara, Tan Inoue, Kenichi Yoshikawa, Damein BaiglLight-Regulated mRNA Condensation by a Photosensitive Surfactant Works as a Series Photoswitch of Translation Activity in the Presence of Small RNAs.
- Biomacromolecules. 2011 Nov 14;12(11):3945-51. Epub 2011 Oct 5.
- *Hirohide Saito, Tetsuhiro Kobayashi, Tomoaki Hara, Yoshihiko Fujita, Karin Hayashi, Rie Furushima, and *Tan InoueSynthetic Translational Regulation by an L7Ae-Kink-turn RNP Switch
- Nature Chemical Biology, 6(1): 71-78
- Shigeyoshi Matsumura, Rei Ohmori, Hirohide Saito, Yoshiya Ikawa, *Tan InoueCoordinated control of a designed trans-acting ligase ribozyme by a loop-receptor interaction loop-receptor interaction
- FEBS Letters, 583 (17): 2819-26
- André Estévez-Torres, Cécile Crozatier, Antoine Diguet, Tomoaki Hara, Hirohide Saito, Kenichi Yoshikawa, *Damien BaiglSequence-independent and reversible photocontrol of transcription/expression systems using a photosensitive nucleic acid binder
- PNAS, 106 (30): 12219-23
- *Hirohide Saito, Yusho Kato, MAel Le Berre, Ayako Yamada, Tan Inoue, Kenichi Yoshikawa, and *Damien BaiglTime-resolved tracking of a minimum gene expression system reconstituted in giant liposomes
- ChemBioChem. 10 (10): 1640-3
- *Hirohide Saitoand *Tan InoueSynthetic Biology with RNA motifs
- Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol., 41(2):398-404
- Tomoaki Shiohara, *Hirohide Saitoand *Tan InoueA designed RNA selection: establishment of a stable complex between a target and selectant RNA via two coordinated interactions
- Nucleic Acids Res. 37(3):e23
- Hirohide Saito, Tamiko Minamisawa, Takao Yamori, Kiyotaka ShibaMotif-programmed artificial protein induces apoptosis in several cancer cells by disrupting mitochondria
- Cancer Science, 99 (2): 398-406.
- *Hirohide Saito, Shunichi Kashida, Tan Inoue, *Kiyotaka ShibaThe role of peptide motifs in the evolution of a protein network
- Nucleic Acid. Res., 35 (19): 6357-6366.
- *Hirohide Saito, *Tan InoueRNA and RNP as new molecular parts in synthetic biology
- J. Biotechnol., 132 (1): 1-7.
- Hirohide Saito, Tamiko Minamisawa, *Kiyotaka ShibaMotif programming: a microgene-based method for creating synthetic proteins containing multiple functional motifs
- Nucleic Acid. Res., 35(6):e38
- Hirohide Saito, Takako Honma, Tamiko Minamisawa, Kanami Yamazaki, Tetsuo Noda, Takao Yamori, *Kiyotaka ShibaSynthesis of functional proteins by mixing peptide motifs
- Chemistry & Biology 11(6): 765-773
- Krishna Ramaswamy, Hirohide Saito, Hiroshi Murakami, Kiyotaka Shiba, *Hiroaki SugaDesigner Ribozymes: Programming the tRNA Specificity into Flexizyme
- J. Am. Chem. Soc., 126 (37) 11454 –11455
- Hiroshi Murakami, Hirohide Saito, *Hiroaki SugaA versatile tRNA aminoacylation catalyst based on RNA
- Chemistry & Biology 10(7): 655-662
- Hirohide Saito, *Hiroaki SugaOutersphere and innersphere coordinated metal ions in an aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase ribozyme
- Nucleic Acid. Res., 30 (23): 5151-5159
- Hirohide Saito, *Hiroaki SugaA ribozyme exclusively aminoacylates the 3´- hydroxyl group of the tRNA terminal adenosine
- J. Am. Chem. Soc., 123 (29): 7178-7179
- Hirohide Saito, Kimitsuna Watanabe, *Hiroaki SugaConcurrent molecular recognition of both the amino acid and tRNA by a ribozyme
- RNA, 7 (12): 1867-1878
- Hirohide Saito, Dimitrios Kourouklis, *Hiroaki SugaAn in vitro evolved precursor tRNA with aminoacylation activity
- The EMBO Journal, 20 (7): 1797-1806