||53 Kawahara-cho, Shogoin, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8507, Japan. |
Directions to CiRA, Kyoto University
- [ From Kansai International Airport to Kyoto ]
- Take JR "Haruka" Kansai Airport Limited Express from Kansai airport, get off at Kyoto station.
- [ From Tokyo to Kyoto ]
- Take JR "Nozomi" or "Hikari" Shinkansen bullet train bound for "Hakata" or "Shin-Osaka" at Tokyo station, get off at Kyoto.
- [ From Kyoto station to CiRA ]
- Take the bus No.206 "boud for Higashiyama St. and Kitaoji Bus Terminal", get off at Kumano Jinja-mae.
*The new CiRA facilities on the Kyoto University Yoshida campus has been completed since February 2010. The 12,000m2 building, with five aboveground levels and one basement floor, accomodate a cell processing center and an animal facility.
Picture gallery from the CiRA building opening ceremony on May 8th, 2010
Please click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.