News and Events
News and Events
August 06, 2015
Closed: CiRA practical training course on generation and maintenance of human iPS cells
To support researchers working on iPS cell studies, CiRA gives a 3-days training course on generation and maintenance of human iPS cells for researchers from around the world. This will be conducted in English.
Please read "Application guide" carefully, and apply through web application form.
Applications are accepted from August 6 to October 9, however, we may stop accepting applications when seats are filled.
(Only 8 seats will be available for the training course. )
*This course is held with the support of Research Center Network for Realization of Regenerative Medicine.
|Time & Date||
From Wednesday, October 21 to Friday, October 23, 2015
1st day: 13:00 - 17:00
2nd day and 3rd day: 10:00 - 17:00
|Venue||Center for iPS Cell Research and Application|
Generation of human iPS cells by using episomal vector.
Maintenance and culturing of human iPS cells.
(Instructions will be given in English.)
1) Communication skill in English
2) Good animal cell culture skill (especially ES cells)
3) Ph.D. or equivalent research qualification
4) All 3-days participation
5) Researchers in university or public research institute
6) Obtaining agreement with Principle investigator
7) Need to sign the pledge form to for disclaimer and immunity to follow the immunity from responsibility of the accident.
|Fees||Free of charge(Traveling expense and accommodation fee should be covered by participants)|
|Application Guide||Application Guide for Training Course|
|Registration||Registration has been closed.|
Dept. of Fundamental Cell Technology
Center for iPS Research and Application (CiRA) Kyoto University
(Please retype * to @)